When using shoes, the most imp
ortant thing is to fit your health. Here the plantar fascia factor is evaluated primarily. To find out about best shoes for plantar fascia, check out this website for more information. In this article, I will give you some plantar fascia treatments when using shoes.
Treatment of heel pain
For effective treatment, the patient should be able to eliminate the factors that contribute to the above-mentioned MD.
- Cut the heel pain
- Analgesic: anti-inflammatory NSAID, Paracetamol.v..v ..
- Physical therapy: hot water foot, massage foot heel
- A short brace or bandage helps avoid contact with the heel and motion of the tendon.
- Remove the cause of pain. Such as inappropriate footwear for movement, activity, and labor to avoid damage to the heel; Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Exercise to increase the toughness of the heel, such as standing heels, jumping rope, foot liver massage.
2. Inflammation of the bones of the tendons
It is also a painful but painful upper. This is the position of the tendon attached to the back of the calcaneus. The patient feels pain around his heel, aches, and pains in his calf spread to the pillow. Severe pain when the back of the foot to stretch the tendon. Common in middle-aged women with rheumatoid arthritis, previously occupational sedentary, walking, tennis or
badminton overwork. There are cases of muscle tendon rupture or tendon rupture during sport due to poor tendon flexion.
It is best to adjust the level and techniques of training to suit each locality.
- Rest, cool
- Pain relievers: NSAID, Paracetamol …
- Massage with cool creams like Voltaren, Fast, Profenid. ..
Convulsions are not strong but repeated several times on weak bones (osteoporosis, rheumatism, hypopituitarism …) that can crack the microscopic structure of the calcaneus. This causes pain in the heel but no pain in the heel. Often the patient feels pain on either side of the heel, below the ankle. Only on the X-ray detect the signs of fracture with fissured lines along with the new layer of bone around. Thin bone heel bone together with poor bone density clearly show osteoporosis.
Patients need to rest, restrict travel, the exercise in place. Analgesia is not usually needed. However, active treatment of osteoporosis is needed to prevent recurrence
Some cases of lower extremity vein thrombosis may also cause hepatic pain but usually accompanied by swelling around the ankle. Indian pain along the path of large or small veins. Usually accompanied by symptoms of calf pain, spread over the pillow. Seeing his legs saw the shallow veins zigzag under his skin. Because of arteries in the hepatic artery of the venous system, when there is inflammation, congestion increases blood pressure in the calcaneus causing tension. Patients who feel pain in the calcaneus are due to this cause.
- High leg rest, limited travel for a few days.
- Take anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, streptokinase, inflammatory NSAIDs such as diclofenac …
- Take medication for treatment of varicose veins